2011年4月5日星期二

Purple Lycra Spandex Zentai Suits

Getting a purple lycra spandex zentai suit is my long desire, because purple is my favourite color. I have a lot of clothes and pants in different kind of purple, and also I think purple adds a mysterious feeling to me.

I have searched and got some photos of purple zentai suits, but most in shiny metallic purple, and it's not full body. I have attached two here, and the purple zentai really looks great, beautiful slender bodyline too. They look professional models.



May because the uniqueness of the purple color in my preference, I am very hesitate and spent a lot of time searching and browsing the pictures, and hesitate at a decision. I am interested in a purple velvet zentai suit. The color is purple with slight golden sparkles, very unique, but the cloth material is velvet. There are lycra purple zentai suits too, but the scale of purple isn't very right. And now, why do I post this entry now in my journal? YES! I have found the ideal purple lycra spandex zentai suit I want, and just ordered. Image? No, let me keep a secret first here, and later I wish to show you some photos of me encased in it! 

This is the original purple zentai suit I was considering. If this one I have just ordered doesn't come out so well, I may consider this one again.

没有评论:

发表评论