2011年4月9日星期六

My Friend's Red Lycra Spandex Zentai Suit

My friend is another follower of zentai suits. He's a begginer at this similar to me. He has ordered a red lycra spandex zentai suit online last month, and finally arrived. He told me the suit came in earlier than he thought, and in good state. The red is very pure just as he expected. The suit fits perfectly, and the only issue is, he spent about 30 minutes to unzip the suit and took it off for first wear. Lucky the zipper didn't get damaged and with some lubricant, it could just go fine.
Red Lycra Spandex Zentai Suit
It's a pity that background is not very cool. I think with some suitable background, such as green lawn, trees, the red zentai suit could look great too, although I don't have one of this color.

And more important! Try your suit zipper before you wear a new zentai suit next time! Or you may end in a suit serveral hours and need a superhero to save you. 

没有评论:

发表评论