2011年4月8日星期五

Blue Lycra Spandex Zentai Suits in Cat's Eye

My clear love for zentai suits was inspired by a Japanese comic called Cat's Eye. There are three most beautiful and fantastic female thieves in the manga, with a handsome policeman. This is not a superhero comic, and the characters in it often shows the different and complex sides of human nature.

The girls in the comic wear their own "battle garments" which are three unicolor zentai suits, without hood, but with a beautiful waist belt, and wearing high heels, and go in and out museums and aim at the artistic works.

Their zentai suits have no camouflage and I think they are the best variants of the full body zentai suits, and all are unicolor. This actually could best draws the attention of readers to the beautiful body figures of the characters themselves.
Cosplay of Cat's Eye Sisters

The Beautiful Figures Wearing a Zentai Suit

I love the Royal Blue Zentai Suit Most.

Cat's Eye Comic Poster
I am seriously considering to have a blue lycra spandex zentai suit custom ordered with the round neck, and see whether I could make the yellow waist belt and cosplay the charming sisters. This may be a little bit late to do this, but I find myself still loving their images.

没有评论:

发表评论