2011年4月22日星期五

Vivid Attractive Fushsia Lycra Spandex Zentai Suits

Fushsia is a very bright color for costumes, and as a big fan for bright colors, fushsia lycra spandex zentai suits can't escape from  my shopping and collection list. For this color, there's also different scales and I have got a few which I love.
Fushsia Lycra Spandex Zentai Suits    $26.99
Bright Fushsia Lycra Spandex Zentai Suit    $27.99
I can't decide which one to buy and probably I will end up buying both after next pay check. The first suit's look pure while the second suit is more bright. There's also a light fushsia suit, with a flavor of pink, and drag the photo here for your advice.

Fushsia Lycra Spandex Zentai Outfits   $26.99
Do you like any of these? It's no wonder all the models for these suits are female, as this is really more a color for us, unless for some special occassions.

没有评论:

发表评论