2011年4月4日星期一

Flesh Color Lycra Spandex Zentai Suits

After my first black zentai suit, I spent a lot of leisure time on forums and online zentai stores, and seen a lot of images too. Some great, some so so. Then after about 3 months I began seriously considering to buy my second suit. Then one day when I watched a performance, the dance girls were wearing a flesh tone skin-tight outfits, then add another layer of decoration onto it. I found that interesting and began looking for flesh color lycra spandex zentai suits! Yes, lycra, I found it more welcomed by my body and skins. 

Flesh Color Lycra Spandex Zentai Suit
I searched a little bit and also inquired at forum. Someone even introduced me a gold lycra spandex zentai suit, although I think unless you are from gold mine that isn't flesh color, but the suit does look good too. Anyway, I collected and compared a little bit, then finally picked one. It's most close to flesh in my eyes. Spent 60 bucks total on it, and among it 20 is for shipping. 
This zentai photo attached was taken last summer. The long curly hair is not real, I bet you could see it! I got the hairpiece from a tiny store at discount price. Thought that flesh color lycra zentai suit is a kind of secret beauty, I have chosen a pair of red sandals and a fuchsia camouflage short dress with it. Punky? 

Later when communicate with others, I found that some dancers and performers not only use the flesh color zentai suits to create the brief contrast with the colorful decorations, but most of all, to wear that and shows out the skin color, but avoid the excessive exposure of skin in the air.  

I love my flesh lycra zentai suit.

没有评论:

发表评论