2011年4月3日星期日

Black Lycra Spandex Zentai Suits

Greetings! This is a lycra spandex zentai suits lover here. This blog is built, with the desire to construct, to share and to connect with other zentai suits and deviant arts lovers. 

Black Lycra Spandex Zentai Suit
My first collection, is a black lycra spandex zentai suit. Lycra suit is soft and comfortable to wear, also with better flexibility, and black could create a better body image, as it makes me look thiner. This black lycra suit is still with me until now, although I don't wear it much as I used to anymore. I could still remember how excited while fearful when I secretly ordered my first black suit, then got the package, and tried it on at the silent midnight. I felt covered and hugged. Later I ordered two more black suits, one without hood and hands, for exercise wear; and one black mummy bag, for other trials, such as stuff a big doll into it at my belly. 

Inspired by some of Aurora's photos, I have tried to wear the black zentai suit, fully cover from head to toe, then wear the white color blouse and squares dark blue color skirts. Feel great, just a pity I don't try to go out with it yet.

Beginning a blog for this, to write down my experience, enjoyment and also my frustration based on my love for lycra spandex zentai suit, and pick the black suit as a beginning, as both this first post for the blog, and the black suit, represents a new beginning in my life trip.

没有评论:

发表评论