2011年4月25日星期一

Red Layered Lycra Spandex Zentai Suits

As zentai suits lover, I think many people have tried to wear more than one suit at the same time. Have you tried that? And how many zentai outfits could you wear most at the same time? For me the most is 3 costumes, as I couldn't bear to wrap my body so big when I am already a little bit above average weight.

Share a group of photos, of a person encased in flesh color and red lycra spandex zentai suits, but as he said himself, it's 4 suits up at the same time. From the photo, we do could feel the wrapping up feeling.

If I try to wear multiple suits, I prefer to wear the flesh color suit as the most inner one, then a colorful floral like costume at middle, then a half transparent thin zentai suit at the surface. Together there could be some cool combination occassionally.

It's a pity that this season is too to good time to try this for me. Let's share the photos here.
Red Full Body Lycra Spandex Zentai Suit

Flesh Color Lycra Spandex Zentai Suit

Wear Red Lycra Zentai Suit
Do you like it?

没有评论:

发表评论