2011年4月22日星期五

Friend's Photos - Skin Color Lycra Spandex Zentai Suits

I never noticed before, seems the love for skin color lycra spandex zentai suits is never ending! Just after the enjoyment of some flesh color zentai suits kigurumi photos, my friends just posted me a couple more photos of them in their new bought skin colored zentai suit. Of course I am the one with the flesh suit too, so I can't blame!
Flesh Color Female Lycra Zentai Suit

Skin Color Lycra Spandex Zentai Suit for Male 
I think the first's suit's a little bit too white, may because of the light. And the second's suit more close to skin color, but the light seems a little bit dark :) And after a close check he told me the photo's color is very close to the real color of the suit, and he posted me the photo of the product.
Dark Skin Color Lycra Spandex Zentai Suit
He bought it at $26.99 and I think it's rather practical price. And due to the unique color, he should be able to use it to create more fun by adding more suits onto it.

没有评论:

发表评论