2011年4月14日星期四

Dark Blue Lycra Spandex Zentai Suits

I love blue colors! And the rich different scales of blue could bring our life a lot of fun. Sky-blue flower pot, with the green plant in it; dark blue tea cups, with the golden stars, and blue laptop, with a simple glance, I found really a lot of stuff in blue around me. And I love blue lycra zentai suits too. There are often many different blue colors for me to select from.

One of my net friend, who seems very young, has bought a blue lycra spandex zentai suit as his coming birthday gift. He selected a dark blue one, although I think a more bright color could match more with his open and positive character. He told me he plans to wear the suit for his birthday party, as he will spend the time with some of his best friends. After suit arrived the package was good, and he tried it on and took a couple of photos by cellphone. This is how it looks.


The suit seems a little bit loose, not serious. I think it could work better if he gets his hair done better, and the light for his trial shot is not very good either.

As a girl, the blue lycra zentai suit I love best is the royal blue, which is the color of most Japanese school uniforms', and more attractive. Anyway, my idea is really biased as the zentai suit is more about how we feel when wear it.

Sky blue Lycra Spandex Zentai Suit
Blue Lycra Spandex Zentai Suit
Dark Blue Lycra Spandex Zentai Outfit

没有评论:

发表评论