2011年4月6日星期三

Leopard Lycra Spandex Zentai Suits

After seeing so many topics, discussions, and photos about zentai suits, I feel the leopard lycra spandex zentai suits is something hot and popular. Seems not only women, men also loves it. It's a kind of floral pattern suitable for both male and female, but they create total different feelings. A leopard zentai suit with round years and a long tail, worn by a man, could give us the image of the strong powerful tiger or leopard.
Leopard Lycra Spandex Zentai Suit

   
While the leopard lycra spandex zentai suit worn by a woman, could best show out the slender bodyline, and display the feminine attractive style.
Leopard Zentai Suit on a Woman
I have a born fear for snakes, but I really love the furry tigers and leopard. So at the question of whether getting a leopard lycra spandex suit, I am still hesitate. But I do think leopard suit worth a try, in our pleasant enjoyment of lycra zentai suits. To wear it and stand among grass, you could be the beautiful pride leopard. 

Another way to wear a leopard suit for woman, could have the suit end in the neck part, without hood, and wear the leopard wears in your hair. 


I love the leopard at this suit best, but I haven't found one zentai suit with the matching same floral pattern yet. This is an advertisement photo I found in zentai forum.

没有评论:

发表评论