2011年7月22日星期五

Yellow Lycra Spandex Zentai Suits

There's heavy storm here since last night, lasting until 10am in the morning. The storm has washed the ashes in the air, and everything looks so fresh right now. Later I will go bicycle and see whether I could take some photos of this city I am living in.

I have a friend who's crazy loving zentai suits and she's also planning to make some small paychecks, by sharing most of her photos at a fee, as she really did a lot.  Recently she's getting bright yellow lycra spandex zentai suits, and have done some great photos. I want to share one here. I love the cute headdress, and the hairstyle.

Yellow Lycra Spandex Zentai Suits Photo with Wig
From the background of the photo you could see that the lightening is not very good, but the suit still looks very bright,  due to the nature of the color. To suit up with a yellow zentai suit, could definitely make you very outstanding, either when taking photos with various backgrounds, or in the crowd.

Share the original model photo of this suit:

Yellow Lycra Spandex Zentai Suit   $26.99 Only
Gorgeous, isn't it?

没有评论:

发表评论