2011年7月11日星期一

Clown Lycra Spandex Zentai Suits

This supper's plan is an appointment with friends to enjoy the seafood. I am expecting that. I love the delicious food, but too lazy to drive there, and going together my friends will take me.

I just watched a great aerobics with the naughty clowns and really loving that.Then I have done a search for the clown costumes online, and just surprised that there are clown camouflage zentai costumes too. So here I want to record them down, for future check. The suits are skin-tight, same as others, but with much more bright colors, and interesting features. The first clown lycra spandex zentai suit is composed of black, red and white three colors. The white is for the face, wrist lace and neck part. The body is composed of half red and half black, with the spades as camouflage, just exactly what I want for clown suit. The hood's unique with two "horns".
Red Black Clown Lycra Spandex Zentai Suits

The second suit is consisted of blue, yellow, red and white colors. There's a blue tiny necktie, and buttons in the front. It's a pity that the hood is not vivid as first one.
Yellow Blue Clown Lycra Spandex Zentai Suits

没有评论:

发表评论