2011年7月1日星期五

Elegant Black Lycra Spandex Zentai Suits

Today's sunny, and sitting at the office in the upper half of the high building, I could still feel the breeze. This won't last long as there's weather report of 3 days' continuous storm this weekend.

You know that I love black lycra spandex zentai suits, and I also take some photos with that. Today in the forum, a friend, who also loves unicolor zentai suits, suddenly asked the question: why do you love black zentai suits? It's so basic, just black, without any other special colors. Well, I understand that she actually loves it too and I guess it's just over her head to find a reason for that. First I have to say the color's only a plus for me, as the primary hobby is the zentai itself. Second I don't think black is bore. It's the more pure basic color and right because of that, to add in a little bit color or accessory on it, will be very attractive.

Then I have browsed around the photos and I have found an elegant black lycra spandex zentai suits. I call it this way because it's very with subtle prints, of beautiful camouflage, while not outstanding at all, to show a kind of elegance from the details. Share the photo here.


Elegant Camouflage Black Lycra Spandex Zentai Suits


I always believe, under the more ordinary appearance, there's unlimited potential growing with time.     

没有评论:

发表评论