2011年7月20日星期三

Flesh Lycra Spandex Zentai Suits

Another hot day, and I have had some instant communication through emails with a friend. He's taught me a lot, about how to improve myself at the characters, and get rid of the negative emotions. Recently he's away for two weeks and just back. So besides the works, today all my leisure time's on that, and I have also organized my thoughts after the chat. The focus is on how to face the facts, and not controlled by the emotion.

I am gradually practicing to not allow the negative emotions such as anger, worries, complaints, to control my decisions, but to look at the facts and only take action. Immersed in the negative emotion is a waste of time, as they can't really change anything.

Back to this blog's theme, today I want to share two kigurumi photos with the flesh lycra spandex zentai suits - you could see clearly how a great well-fit zentai suit could make the kigurumi dolls look sweet and attractive.


Flesh Lycra Spandex Zentai Suits

White Full Body Covered Lycra Spandex Zentai Suits
Compared with other flesh suits used for kigurumi I have posted earlier, these two suits are relative whiter compared with others. And the second suit looks just like a white zentai suit. A white doll is similar sweet as a skin color ones?

Here are some of other posts, with the flesh suits kigurumi photos. If you are interested, you could click to take a look:

Kigurumi Photos - White Lycra Spandex Zentai Suits 

Collection of Some Good Skin Color Lycra Spandex Zentai Suits

Friend's Photos - Skin Color Lycra Spandex Zentai Suits

Share Photos of Office Lady Kigurumi

Pink Comic Girl Kigurumi with Zentai Suits

Kigurumi Lycra Spandex Zentai Suits

没有评论:

发表评论