2011年7月15日星期五

Dark Blue Lycra Spandex Zentai Suits

Today I have got a peach and a pear for the snacks during the tea time. Because my mother loved the spicy food too much while preganent with me, the fruits and vegetables which tend to bring me the coolness is my favourite. This is the traditional oriental ideas for food, and it does bring me a lot of benefits.

Today I'd like to share a photo of dark blue lycra spandex zentai suits. Maybe you would remark: again! Yes, I have posted other stuffs with pictures about the blue zentai before, but this one is different. Not only it's a fully encased suit, it's coming with a short skirt tailored and attached to the waistline, so it's a zentai dress.


Dark Blue Lycra Spandex Zentai Suits

Together with the short hair, isn't it sweet?

没有评论:

发表评论