2011年7月28日星期四

Yellow Black Lycra Spandex Superhero Zentai Suits

Another storm with thunders and lightening, lasting from last night to whole morning. I don't need to go to office early today (a work shift after last project finished), so I have had a lazy sleep until 9:00am, and when I was ready to go to office, the building front and back's roads are all covered under water. I have finally witnessed the accumulated water on the streets, and the half covered cars floating in the water, without the power to start.

When seeing this, I have suddenly recalled the superman again. If he's faced with this kind of situation on the way to office, what would he do? Especially if he's suited up.

So share a design of yellow black lycra spandex superhero zentai suits which I love: the color looks very bright, so I could see him even in storm :)

Yellow Dominated Lycra Spandex Superhero Zentai Suits with Black Straps
I really love this suit and it looks so cute. I think I will def use it as one of the party costumes later.

没有评论:

发表评论