2011年7月30日星期六

Black White Unicolor Zentai Suits

I have heard of hpsart from Japan for a few times. I haven't seen their videos productions, because I am not agreeing with some of the ways they are making the stories, but I have to admit they are contributing a lot for the creation after encased in zentai suits. For example, earlier I have attached a few photos, each including a few fully covered zentai outfits, playing the role of doctor, nurse and patient. It's fun to do the role playing if we have a group of zentai followers together. The key is, if we will do that, we are able to choose the roles and storyline which we love.

My dream for a zentai meetup, is to do a zentai wedding together. That requires a lot of people to join, and different styles of morphsuits, and location large and spacious enough to hold that. I hope I will have chance to realize this in future.


Share two photos, of the classic black white unicolor zentai suits, and the material's looking with very slight shimmer effects, like latex bodysuits.

Black White Unicolor Zentai Suits

Could You See the Black Suit Hidden in Photo?

没有评论:

发表评论