2011年7月13日星期三

Brown Lycra Spandex Zentai Suits

One of my aunt, who's often headache, and now after the checks at the hospital, it's very possibly because of the tumor in the head. This really surprised me. While pray for her recovery, this also tells us how vulnerable our human body is, and how much we should care about our health. I will also change my schedule and add in a little bit more sports in. Sincerely wish my aunt will be back to health soon. She often told me stories about the prince and princess during childhood.

Today's zentai, I want to share two brown lycra spandex zentai suits with you, dark colors. I ever shared the photos before, from my friend, who's encased in a brown suit. I think it looks great so I want one too.
Coffee Lycra Spandex Zentai Suits
Bright Brown Lcra Spandex Zentai Suits

The first one is darker color, and second is lighter. Although it's still brown color, but looks with the slight shiny effects.Both are affordable for me, but the second suit's a few bucks higher, at $28.99. I probably will decide next week.

没有评论:

发表评论