2011年7月17日星期日

Unicolor Lycra Spandex Zentai Suits

I love zentai, and unicolor lycra spandex zentai suits, is one of my favourite group, compared with multicolor or camouflage zentai outfits. A friend has ever remarked about my collection of zentai, after seeing these different suits, all in one color each suit,that I am the enemy of fashion designers. Indeed, I am not too much fancied of the complex stuffs. No matter it's for clothes or homeware, the primary principle is the covenience at usage.
Silver Grey Lycra Spandex Zentai Suits
Compared with the other zentai outfits with the flowers or style patterns, you may feel the unicolor lycra zentai look too general. Actually that whole block of color in the human body shape, could look great too, and very attractive.
Dark Blue Lycra Spandex Zentai Suits

I love them also for another reason: they are often much cheaper compared with other suits, and I could easily add in other clothes items as I wish, and there won't be too much complict.

没有评论:

发表评论