2011年8月23日星期二

Dark Grey Silk Lycra Spandex Zentai Suits

The blog's update has pasued for a while, not because of the change of my passion for zentai suits, but I have taken the chance to enjoy some different life at a new place. Back to the zentai world, I just realized I didn't talk anything about silk lycra yet. The lycra spandex, yes, very common in this blog, but what's silk lycra? It's a new variant for lycra cloth, and it's called this way, because it has combined the features from these two cloths: 1)very elastic and flexible feature as lycra; 2)thin and half transparent feature; with these two combined, the silk lycra zentai suits are thin, elastic and half transparent, very fantastic.

What has reminded me to talk about it, is a dark grey silk lycra spandex zentai suit I have found, looking artistic. It's a full body suit, with very slight camouflage, and main tone's grey.
Dark Grey Silk Lycra Spandex Zentai Suits
I think it's a style suitable for both male and female.



没有评论:

发表评论