2011年8月12日星期五

Greetings from a Summer Holiday

The weather is very strange recently. When there's time we are expecting to be hot, continuous storms have cooled down the air and things feel great; and when the heat is supposed to be over, it's finally caught us. So these few days I have been stayed at home, for the weekend.

I have continuously adding in some unique new style zentai suits recently, as consideration for the shopping next, for my and friends' ideas (brainstorm thing) for parties and other holiday activities.

Hope to bring more new style suits later, as I will go on with my collection. Before that, I would like to share a few photos by friends first.

Flesh Lycra Spandex Zentai Suits


Cool Flesh Zentai Suits Photo from Friend
There are more zentai photos posted earlier, please click below to check out more: 


New Style Gold Shiny Metallic Zentai Suits for Holidays

Black Camouflage Lycra Spandex Zentai Suits for Halloween

Elegant Style Black Camouflage Shiny Metallic Zentai Suits

没有评论:

发表评论