2011年8月4日星期四

Black Camouflage Lycra Spandex Zentai Suits for Halloween

Last year I made my decision about the two party costumes which need to buy(I invented some using the old stuffs) at last minute, and it's really lucky that I just got them a few hours ahead, as seems all world are using the shipping companies and any delay is understandable. So I am preparing early ahead for the suits I love now. I could enjoy the leisure and slowly browse around for the items I am interested, compare and get them at least one week before the actual big time. I just can't resist that just by imagination.

Therefore I have found a few newly arrived styles, just available on the store and they are very attractive. Seems there's a small rise for the zentai suits with the head, hands and feet exposed in the air, and I guess this is because it's more convenient, and easy to customize too. I have inquiried and it should be nothing trouble to require them to do full body as traditional, if you want.

The first color I love is still black, but with some camouflage or elegant prints on the surface, the halloween zentai suits look more vivid and fantastic compared with the unicolor ones. So Here are some new ones I have just found.

Black Lycra Spandex Zentai Suit with White/Grey Camouflage
1)Custom Tailor Available;  2)You could add in the hood if you want. The suit comes without hood in the original design.

没有评论:

发表评论