2011年8月15日星期一

Male Superhero Style Lycra Spandex Zentai Suits

Superhero is the everlasting topic among my fav books and movies. After watched the new release of Transformers, the desire for them have surfed above the water again and I re-freshed some of my collections. I have some friends who don't think the transformers are superheroes, because they are not human. I have to say, the definition of human is really too limited, when we come to a topic which unlimited imagination is involved. Human, should be actually any being with the intelligence, and from this view, they are definitely superheroes. I know that they don't really think about it, it's nothing big, seriously, so maybe that's just some saying out of habit.

Anyway, back to the formal track of this post, after I watched the movies again, I couldn't miss the magic more, and here are some cool superhero zentai suits I have got, in case I really want to cosplay them later. (I really doubt I could do that well, considering my relative thin bodyshape).

The first is a black lycra tailored superman costume, with white and golden camouflage, looking so cool.
Black White Lycra Spandex Superhero Costume with Gold Camouflage
What's even more cool is the uniquely designed hood of the suit.Compared with this, another suit is coming in similar style, a blue white superhero costume with golden camouflage.
Blue White Superman Costume with Golden Camouflage
Hope to get more cool superhero suits later, to enrich my collection.

没有评论:

发表评论