2011年8月5日星期五

New Style Gold Shiny Metallic Zentai Suits for Holidays

Weekend's coming and the plan's going to enjoy the last Harry Potter movie(ok, at least seems so). There are posters saying that the fan of Harry Potter has walked together with the movies and the hero and heroines, from the teenager to youth. Maybe so, for the first group among the followers, but there will be many more coming after. My friend got a whole set of Harry Potter costumes, and I have taken the duty of taking photos for her.

I love cosplay but I don't often do them, as I have a problem to show in public in special clothes, especially if others could see my face. I have to say it's really a lot of fun, so I only join my friends' group and help them take photos or carry things.

I have found two new style dark gold zentai suits with elegant camouflage, cool for holidays and halloween costumes. They are just on shelf and I found them by accident: I stopped by a site I often use to consult for the delivery of my friend's suit - she's away for a business trip, and found these two just by random click while I am talking with their customer support.
Dark Gold Shiny Metallic Zentai Suit for Holiday - Fashionable Camouflage Print
http://www.trustedeal.com/Gold-Shiny-Metallic-Zentai-Costume-with-Black-PatternsSZ024_p37823.html

The unicolor golden zentai suits look great too, but these two styles with the camouflage, adds in the uniqueness and vividness, making them great choice for the coming parties.
Bright Gold Shiny Zentai Suit with Black Camouflage
Compared with the first suit, the second one is using the bright golden color as base, while the camouflage is in black and all covered.

没有评论:

发表评论