2011年8月12日星期五

More Gold Shiny Metallic Zentai Suits for Holidays

I am still keeping growing my list of the choices of holiday costumes, the skin-tight zentai suits to wear later for parties. Earlier I have included two gold shiny zentai suits, with the cool black camouflage.(If you are interested, please check here.) After friends see that, they left me messages saying that these two suits are cool, but more for male style. So here I am again, as I have found two more suits in golden color, which is quite great to be worn by female.

The first gold shiny metallic zentai suit looks at first sight, just like an unicolor suit, but looking closer you will see that on the surface there's delicate works, and with the light reflecting on that, showing different colors.

New Style Golden Shiny Metallic Zentai Suit
Compared with this one, the suit comes after is also golden color, while with the delicate horizontal straps to make it look more elegant and special.
Golden Shiny Metallic Zentai Suit with Tiny Straps - Elegant Style Suit
This suit's straps are very very thin in black color, but together with the shiny gold, it's very classic and outstanding as a holiday costume. Most of all, they are sold at very cheap price, at least lower than I expected after checking other suits' price. If you are interested, please click the picture caption to get more info.

没有评论:

发表评论