2011年8月9日星期二

Newsletter Style Black White Camouflage Zentai Suits

Another hot day at the ending of the summer. I have spent a good time in the swimming pool after works, now is surfing around in cool freshness. Just got the news that one of my favourite singer local, has got married.

Earlier I have ever seen a zentai photo at a forum, and the guy's wearing a suit just like a newspaper. It's a really great idea, but I didn't find the suit available for sale anywhere.

Not sure whether my wish's heard by someone, I have found it just today, adding one of the great choices for my halloween costumes. This newsletter style black white camouflage zentai suit is full body covered, while the prints on the surface is black color. The camouflage is composed of pictures and words, just like newspapers, very cool.
Newspaper Style Zentai Suit Tailored by Lycra Spandex Cloth
The suit is tailored by lycra spandex cloth. Without the shiny effects, the suit looks exactly like a newspaper. Just imagine how surprised your friends see you wrapped in the paper, while looking so realistic.


没有评论:

发表评论