2011年5月26日星期四

Unicolor Lycra Spandex Zentai Suits

After seeing so many artistic photos about zentai suits, most in different colors, camouflage, or with unique accessories, although I really enjoy to see these photos, I have to say, it's not really practical to wear these in daily life. The first issue, should be where to find them. For example, in marcy anarcy's photos, most suits are coming with the unique camouflage, and because I fell in love with a purple suit, I ever spent time to find them in stores, and the answer's no. I guess their suits are specially tailored. To get a similar one, I could only find the cloth then hire the stores to tailor for me. I did this once. This enlarges my backup choices as there are always more different cloths than ready made suits. However, this solution cost too much extra time and money. When I got the suit, it becomes the unique and original one, and I am happy for it. But I didn't get much chance to do it again, as I don' t have so much time to search for cloth. So this is only considered if a special suit is needed for special occassions.

The second issue, lies on the accessories, such as the chains, unbelievably high heel shoes, which look great, and could add in special flavor for your suit, but will definately make you feel comfortable. This is for art and I totally understand, but if used for daily wear, it's totally against the original reason for me to fall in love with zentai suits: the comfortable feeling when suited up, just as if in the smooth second skin.

So unicolor lycra spandex zentai suits, cheap price(I could get one easily at around 30 bucks online, plus shipping fee it won't be more than 50 bucks), soft and elastic, easy to wash, are still taking the mainstream of suits in my closet.

Although I would still get the strong desire for these suits, when I see their photos, but I slowly calm down, and keep these photos more for enjoyment. Ok, share a black white leopard lycra zentai suit here.
Black White Leopard Lycra Spandex Zentai Suit

没有评论:

发表评论