2011年5月23日星期一

Purple Lycra Spandex Zentai Suits


Today is a rainy day here, with the clouds over the grey sky. First day for the week, and we formally moved to a new office, a small one floor house in an apartment, with a big garden at the back. After lunch I went to the garden and it’s really a quiet place, with many grown up trees. The vivid and fresh leaves just spread out at the branches. It’s a good place to take some photos. I may bring my zentai outfit secretly and see whether there’s any chance later.

Purple is one of the most elegant color. When I was browsing around on internet, it suddenly occurred to me that so much loving the purple costumes, I don’t have a purple zentai suit yet. So I browsed around, and found some suits may worth a try. Unicolor and lycra tailored suits are my big rule for zentai selection, as they are easy to take care of – I could wash them in my washing machine, and I could sleep in a suit – so these ones I have selected are following the same rule here. For the color, I don’t really have any objection to camouflage or multi-color suits. I have a black white irregular spots suit, and it’s cool. It’s just for camouflage, I am more picky. 
Purple Unicolor Lycra Spandex Zentai Suit  $26.99
Cheongsam Style Purple Lycra Zentai Costume  $54.99
Velour Purple Full Body Zentai Suits   $30.99
 The second zentai costume is very interesting, especially the hair made by lycra. I think it would be cool to wear for a party, or do some photo shots. And the third suit is the perfect purple color I want. It's by velour, rather than lycra. Seems the difference is velour is thinner, and half transparent.

没有评论:

发表评论