2011年5月16日星期一

Photos of My Own Black Lycra Spandex Zentai Suits

With so long time in zentai field, I began my first suit with a black suit, and now I got my second black lycra spandex zentai suit, ordered at an online shop trustedeal, as they are always helpful and cooperative. Their delivery speed often takes about 2 weeks, a little bit slow, so whenever I need something quicker than that, I will discuss with them and they always try to meet my expectation. Of course if you are in a rush shorter than 10 days, I don't suggest you to buy from them.

I ordered the black suit together with a grass green one, and after ripping off the package by UPS, this is how they looks. No real package, but considering the price, I need to drop it off. Lucky it's what inside more important.
Zentai Suits and Their Rough Package
The suit's a little bit big. I am the tall and thin type. I guess custom order will give me better result. I was just too lazy when I placed the order. Overall I am still very happy with the suit. Share with you a few photos here.
Black Lycra Spandex Zentai Suit
Black Full Body Lycra Spandex Zentai Outfit
Black Lycra Spandex Zentai Costume

没有评论:

发表评论