2011年5月30日星期一

White Lycra Spandex Zentai Suits

I don't often get white color costumes, not because I don't like the color, but because of the same old reason, you know, I am lazy and white zentai suits are easy to get spoiled, so I need to become the "washer". Later after I tried to wash one old zentai outfit in washing machine, I found it doable, as the suit's not infected, and the color's not going off either. So slowly I begin to free myself out from hand wash. Only need to be careful to to keep the suits separated from costumes with Velcro, or too heavy items. Also the costumes with color off will need to be selected out too.

Today I have seen a beautiful white zentai suit, with the colorful light shimmer. It's hard to describe and please see the photos below. Beautiful, isn't it?

Sleep Beauty - White Spandex Zentai Suit

White Zentai Costume with Slight Colorful Reflection
The only pity is the material's not lycra, seems. That means no wash and no often wear for me. I still prefer lycra ones.

White Lycra Spandex Zentai Suits


没有评论:

发表评论