2011年5月7日星期六

Flesh Color Lycra Spandex Zentai Suits

Ok, I admit that I just love to name the titles of my posts this way, just by color of the suits, because earlier when I did my diary and other photos albums local in my computer, I have randomly named them as I wish, and because of the big difference between my random thoughts here and there, I end up always a lot of time searching and memorizing before I could finally locate my files. So when I built this blog, I decide to separate my posts by colors, so at least with one color, there's not may different ways to call it.

This post is about the flesh color lycra spandex zentai suits, which I already discussed in previous posts.  This post is the story of my friend's trial to do Miku from Vocaloid, in flesh color lycra suit, sky blue wig, and the costume. These items are ordered online, with the flesh suit already in stock. However, the final result didn't turn out very well despite of the earlier excitement, as the wig was a little bit small, and the mood lost to even put up the long pitail.  Probably we can't see from the photos, but there are two layers of zentai suits worn.

Kigurumi of Miku from Vocaloid in zentai suit and costume

The wig comes a little bit small.

Flesh Color Lycra Spandex Zentai Suit

没有评论:

发表评论