2011年5月20日星期五

My Black Lycra Spandex Zentai Suits

I have shared some random shots, of the earlier post about the black suit, I wanna share more photos, of myself encased in the suit, and wear other accessories.

Silent Girl

This is an interesting combination, shot for fun, of the black shadow man, in zentai suits, dress and hat.

Black Purple Zentai Dream

Black Lycra Spandex Zentai Suit

The suit's bought online shop at cheap price. It surprised me that the quality's better than I thought. I was only with the idea of taking a try, and if it doesn't work out, I won't lose much either. A good little pleasure for the day. And the straw hat's bought long ago, on a sunny day. Right now it seems a good accessory. Next time I will try some other costumes and accessories, and see how far I could go. 

没有评论:

发表评论