2011年9月9日星期五

Purple Lycra Spandex Zentai Suit

In the city, we have a kind of special food called hot pot. It's getting a big pot of soup, then cook the meat and vegetables at the desk. Under the pot there's fire, to keep the soup boiling. The soup has different flavors, spicey ones, or light ones. Recently the economy's slow but seems all hot pot owners have made an agreement, because the price's raised. So I have made a hot pot at home, by myself. It's a great dinner, and we all have had the vegetables we love. This reminds me of the school days, when my roommates and me cooked porridges using a very small electronic pot, at the small kitchen.

Talking about the traditional food, I want to share a purple lycra spandex zentai suit with a flavor back to years ago too. Besides the general full body coverage suit, there's a knee length skirt, tailoring seamlessly with the suit itself. Just as the model shows, with a wig we could make a sweet lady appearance.
Purple Lycra Spandex Zentai Suit with Dress
The most interesting phrase I have found today: 1:58 to 2:02 (Read like this: Two to two to two two)

没有评论:

发表评论