2011年9月11日星期日

Smile Face Grey Lycra Spandex Zentai Suits

Today is a leisure day and a lazy weekend. I have spent a lot of time refresh my memory with the snacks, which I have been familiar since childhood, then reading a novel at a bench in the park the whole afternoon. The only pity is I don't have a dog with me. Really love them, but I am not getting good enough condition to take care of any pets yet.

At earlier post I have listed some frequently used features to customize a zentai suit, and here are more. One of a very interesting accessory to employ, is zipper. The zentai outfits come with a vertical zipper at back, and you could add in more zippers:

1)Mouth zipper - it's interesting the unzip then enjoy some drinks.
2)Chest zippers - Sometimes we could create fun visual effects using this, by wearing something very interesting inside, then a zentai bodysuit outside. With the chest zipper unzipped, you may see a big tiger head popping out from your friend's chest.
3)Crotch zipper - for convenience

Today's star is a smile face grey lycra spandex zentai suit, in superhero style. Why do I call it smile face? There's a bright yellow bold circle at front chest, and looking from far aside, as if a big smiley face. I really love it.
Grey and Blue Lycra Spandex Zentai Suit
This costume comes with a dark grey main color, while the socks, gloves and hood are bright blue, creating sharp contrast with the front chest yellow camouflage.I think it could make a great halloween costume too.

没有评论:

发表评论