2011年9月6日星期二

Gold Brown Pots Lycra Spandex Zentai Suits

Last weekend I attended a trainning class with a friend, which is named "The Most Magnificent 24 Classes". The purpose of the trainning, is to discover the buried huge power of human body, encourage and make use of them, to help do the business better. I am not registered yes, and last weekend was only a free public class, to let me decide whether I want to join.

At the class when the trainer asked me what I love, I almost wanted to say zentai suits, but I realized he just wanted something which could allow him to talk more, about the advantages if we could do business and do it well, so it wouldn't work, because I am not rich at all now, while I could afford my hobby based on the salary.

I haven't decided yet, but it's hard for me to put the purpuit of money as a main goal of my life, or as the primary point whenever I make any plans. So I probably won't attend it.
Gold Brown Lycra Spandex Bodysuit with Black Dots
Today's star is new style gold brown pots lycra spandex zentai suits. It's composed of several gradient colors, from gold to light brown, to the black tiny pots. Besides the irregular located spots, the gold colors are also composed of bold blocks and decorate the suit at a random way. As a camouflage lycra bodysuit, it's looking very fashionable. The price is $35.99 while the custom tailor is available for free as always.

1 条评论: