2011年9月2日星期五

Unique Black Zentai Suit for Holiday

Friday's coming and this reminds me of a emoticon, which has fully depicted the general mood changes from Monday to Sunday, using the smile and crying faces. My Dad's birthday is coming and this weekend I plan to go pick something as gift. Tomorrow I have a trial lesson from trainning school, about how to use subconscious power in our body and mind, to change our life. OK, I know this sounds very superstitious, but it doesn't hurt to have a try. My friend joined other program from them, and she invited me to go.

Today I have found another black dominated zentai suit, with very tiny and delicate round dots on the surface. Overall the suit looks just cool, while it's not so boring as the unicolor suit.Another great choice for holiday costumes.
Black Dominated Zentai Suit with Slight Tiny Pots on Surface
Different from most oher zentai suits which cover the full body, this suit's designed skin-tight costume, with a turtle neck and without socks, so the head is not covered. If you wish, they could also add in the hood and socks, as a kind of custom tailor service.

没有评论:

发表评论