2011年9月26日星期一

Black Lycra Spandex Catsuits for Halloween

I have met a very interesting interview, when I am searching for a part-time job at evening. I had the idea because I wanted to make some extra money for the travel in winter. I could get my annual holiday then. This job I am applying for is also mascot and zentai suits related, a customer support for a shop.

The writing interview composed of many strange questions, and one is like this: You drove past a bus station late at midnight, and there were three people waiting for the bus. One's an old grandpa who was seriously ill, one was a doctor who saved your life before, and the last's your dream lover. You could only take one with the car, what would you do? I didn't come up with a perfect idea, then after finished, I asked out of curiosity. The best solution by now, is to give the key to doctor and ask him drove the grandpa to hospital, and I stayed with the lover waiting for the bus.

I didn't get this because my logic's confined about how I could get all of them. Change an angle, everything changes.

Back to the topic, today I want to share a turtle neck catsuit, composed of black and sky-blue color.
1)Custom size and standard sizes both available.
2)You could change the color if you wish.
3)Other features available upon request.
This catsuit comes with a superhero style, and together with the black color, it's the bright yellow and skyblue. Don't miss it if you are looking for a catsuit for halloween costumes.
Turtle Neck Black Blue Lycra Spandex Catsuit

There are several ways to call zentai suits, include morphsuits, catsuits, tights, unitards, which one's your favourite?

没有评论:

发表评论