2011年6月10日星期五

Zebra Lycra Spandex Zentai Suits

Last weekend I went to the zoo, took many photos of the animals. Zebras are one of my favourite. I love the modern and fashionable black/white lines and I like all kinds of horses too. Today I have downloaded these photos from the camera and when checking the photos of these cute zebras, it just come to my mind that why not get a zebra lycra spandex zentai suit?

Then I have done a search on internet and the thing first popping up to me is the artistic photos of woman encased in zebra suit, looking cool. The accessory is a simple black hat, and blue unicolor background with the blue shadow reflected on it.
Zebra Lycra Spandex Zentai Suit
This even inspires me more, as I want an art like photo for my room too, but I don't wanna buy a photo like this, rather wish to have one taken by myself. I have searched and found this zebra lycra zentai suit, which looks perfect. But the color seems not so bright as this, so I consulted them and they told me it's just the light and photo skills. So I have made the decision to buy one.
Black White Straps Zebra Lycra Spandex Zentai Suit
I have ordered it at custom size with my measures offered. Now what left is to wait for what's coming to my door after two weeks.

没有评论:

发表评论