2011年6月2日星期四

Animal Lycra Spandex Zentai Suits

While the children were celebrating their own holiday with friends, parents and teachers, Kung Fu Panda 2 is available in cinemas. Being one of the audience, I could see how hot it is, and with the help of right release time, the ticket's going even better than Avatar. I love both movies. They are just great in different styles. The cute sweet panda is so attractive to me! This movie has drawn a lot of traditional Chinese factors, with the beautiful and delicate backgrounds. The panda's not only pretty in the fat body with furs, round black eyes and cute ears, but also at the vivid characters.

This reminds me of my love for the animal lycra spandex zentai suits. Why it's the suit, rather than the mascot? Because mascot will make me look fatter, lol, and it's only suitable to wear at a very short time, for special occassions. With a zentai outfit, I could also wear it as pyjama, and suitable for all seasons. It's summer right now, so not so many plans for winter yet, hehe.

First comes my favourate animal outfits, white color with black irregular sizes round spots, and this reminds me my cute sweet doggie. 

White Black Dog Spot Lycra Spandex Zentai Suit  $31.99
Zebra Lycra Spandex Zentai Suits
Zebra is also a cute camouflage for skin tight suit, so I could have fun by taking interesting poses. And talking about this topic, the leopard zentai costume is a must to include. Next comes the blue leopard lycra zentai costume, very unique, and lovin it.
Blue Leopard Lycra Spandex Zentai Outfits  $26.99 Only
Leopard Lycra Spandex Animal Zentai Suits with Cute Ears and Tail

没有评论:

发表评论