2011年6月25日星期六

Crimson Lycra Spandex Zentai Suits

In the hot summer, one of the best ways for me the pass time, is to stay at home. I could sleep lazily on my king size bed until lunch time, then get up and get myself something to eat. After that, I love to clean the wood floor, wear my new bought crimson lycra spandex zentai suit and enjoy some ice cream and fruits. There's not too much heat. Sit at the wide stone made balcony, I could feel the cool breeze softly touching my skin, playing with my hair.

This crimson lycra spandex zentai suit is new member of my lycra collections, and the color is exactly what I expected: brown while not too dark, spreading a slight shimmer effects. The size is great.
Crimson Lycra Spandex Zentai Suits

Crimson Lycra Spandex ZentaiMorphsuits
I love reading but it's impossible to read magazines or books with the hood on, as the words are too small in this fully covered condition.

For the fruits, I love berries and apples most. Peaches are not bad too. They could bring me a fresh feeling.

This is what the products suit look like, from the store where I bought it. It cost me $28.99 only
Crimson Lycra Spandex Zentai Suit

没有评论:

发表评论