2011年6月24日星期五

Dream in Flesh Lycra Spandex Zentai Suit

Last night I sleep in my flesh lycra spandex zentai suit, and fell into sleep very soon. However, I seem to have a strange dream, about the zentai too. In the dream, I am very active and together with others, we have become a hot band, each with a role, and we dance a lot too. We have named the band "Magic Zentai" and we do all our performance in zentai suits, different colors and styles, all very fashionable. Our audience have accepted that and there are a lot of fans do that too when watch our performance. Then at a celebration for our success, our zentai suits have gained human intelligence and they sit together with us and bargain with us for the share. I tell them we don't get any profit as we just love that and we don't get any income from that, and our dear zentai friends don't trust us. I am in an eager to explain, then wake up in the bright morning sunshine.

This is so strange, and fun too. Share a photo of sleeping in the flesh zentai suit.

Good Dream in Flesh Lycra Spandex Zentai Suit

没有评论:

发表评论