2011年12月18日星期日

Yellow Fuchsia Rainbow Lycra Spandex Zentai Suits

Earlier I have fallen in love with a rainbow zentai suit - a tight composed of bright color straps, horizontal lined, which looks just bright and artistic. Later when I tried to inquiry more about this suit, because I wanted to make a small one for my friends'dance show at a party. Then I have found something different.

The rainbow cloth is not only that one color, there's another version available for selection, which is lighter at colors, composed of brown, light brown, yellow, green, and fuchsia colors while the lines are thinner and more assymtrical. I actually even love this one more because it seems more fits with the nature, with the color contrast. I can't wait to share the photo here.
Yellow Fuchsia Rainbow Lycra Spandex Zentai Suits

It's by spandex and the unique camouflage is because of the cloth itself, elastic spandex, with all sizes available, and custom tailor for free, as always from them.

2 条评论: