2011年11月23日星期三

Thick Blue Velvet Zentai Suits for Winter

It's been a while since last time I shared the photo of the orange lycra spandex zentai suit taken on the boat by friend. Late November here, not too cold yet, but if I stay bare feet in house, not comfortable touching the floor. From the zentai perspective, I am happy for this, as I could wear the thick blue velvet zentai suit at home, and even for sleepwear.

Different from the shiny metallic or the spandex suits, which are very thin and elastic, the velvet suits are made for winter, in my collection. It's not the thin type silk suit either, although some sellers often mix them together. The surface of the suit comes with very very tiny furs, and it's a different kind of comfort to feel it by hands. I made my suit without hood, so it's no problem to sleep in it, and it could keep whole body warm.

Royal Blue Velvet Spandex Zentai Suits
I really love how the blue looks with this kind of cloth material, reminding me of the beautiful diamond. The pity is it's too hot to wear in summer. There are other colors available too, but black for this kind of cloth may feel a little bit dim. I may get an orange or red one later.

没有评论:

发表评论