2011年10月8日星期六

Dark Pink Shiny Metallic Zentai Catsuits

My younger brother, son of my aunt just came to the city I stayed, because he got the entrance to a good university here. He brought me some peanuts and dried vegetables, which are planted by uncles and aunts themselves. One day after I am done with my duty, I plan to go back to village, and enjoy the life with dogs, cats, ducks, different plants and flowers, work at sunrise, and rest at sunset :).

Share a photo by a gym athlete, showing us her most flexible body, wearing the dark pink shiny metallic zentai catsuit. Why it's called catsuit? Because there's no hood for this costume.
Dark Pink Shiny Metallic Zentai Catsuit
The tights / catsuits could best display your slender bodyline. Here's another photo of darker pink zentai suits.
Pink Shiny Metallic Zentai Suit - Custom Available
I really love this bright color suit.

没有评论:

发表评论